Company News29 may 2014
Anna Kalinina will participate in a Round table titled ‘My home is my fortress’
Head of Elite Residential Real Estate Department at ASTERA an alliance member of BNP Paribas Real Estate, Anna Kalinina, will take part at a round-table discussion named ‘My home is my fortress’ and organized by Stroitelny Ezhenedelnik Newspaper.
Round table conference will take place on May 20th, 2014 at 12 pm.
Themes for discussion:
1. What is considered to be a safe accommodation (systems for preventing an access of objectionable people to accommodation, fire alarm systems, and quality of used materials)?
2. Skyscrapers and their fire safety.
3. What does the minimum amount of work include necessary to provide housing with security attributes (for accommodation of economy class, comfort class, and elite residential housing)?
4. How much does it cost for residents of the house to maintain safety systems?
5. Do other services and improvements (such as, fenced yard, concierge in the building, modern video surveillance system, etc.) influence the cost of housing?
6. What services do insurance companies offer today?
The participants of the Round-table discussion include managers of insurance companies, law firms, constructors and developers, producers of construction materials, realtors, and market analysts.
The results of Round-table conference will be published in Stroitelny Ezhenedelnik Newspaper and on ASN-info newsportal.
Place: Saint Petersburg, Lermontovsky prospekt, 13 (Constructors’ contact center)
Time: 12 pm – 13.30 pm, May 20th, 2014